Exception Processing Message Error!! Please help

RedDevilRocker

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2011
Hi

Please could someone provide me with assistance with a problem. Heres the story: I have a Laptop with Windows 7 and a desktop PC with Windows XP. I started playing Football Manager 2011 on my laptop before i got the PC. A few weeks ago i installed the game on my PC and transfered the saved game files from my laptop to my PC and all worked fine. However when i come to save the game on my PC it comes up with the windows error 'Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c'

I am able press continue a few times and it goes away and the game still saves ok which is strange. But how do i stop it from coming up? i have done some research and scanned the system with ESET online scanner and AVG. and ESET found something but it didnt fix the problem. I then changed the drive letter which again didnt help. The only thing i havnt tried is unistalling the floppy drive. But would it by any chance be some sort of conflict between XP and Windows 7? e.g maybe Windows 7 has a little code in the game file and XP dont recognize it?

Also if i just leave it will it do any damage or is it just an annoying thing?

Many thanks if anybody can help

Hi,
well first question is this a legal version of the game? if not, sorry we cannot help you here.

if yes, have you updated it to the latest patch?

Does the error only occur while hitting save game button?

There might be differences somewhere there between win7 and xp or it could be just a buggy program where they expected you to run it on win vista and win7 instead of winxp. If its faulty coding, patching it up should hopefully fix it. If it's something else then it's harder to pinpoint

RedDevilRocker

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2011
Hi

Yes it is a legal version of the game. I updated the game to the latest patch last night and it seemed to work, but i came to play it today and the problem came back again, which is odd.

TRENDING THREADS