It's True...Vampires in the next one

Bring on the Night is on the back insert and she does have vampire teeth

"JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Bring on the Night is on the back insert and she does have vampire teeth

I still say it could just be an overbite...

(Hope it is vampires, though)

OKay, now that one I want..................:)
I don't want university at all........unless my son gets it, lol.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:10:21 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Bring on the Night is on the back insert and she does have vampire teeth

Does this really mean there are vamps, though? Perhaps it's just
makeup or the like... then again, Maxis are very aware of their fans
and there is tons of goth and morbid stuff on the net... even
University is taking a step in the occult direction with
call-the-reaper phones, themes, sim-eating-plants, zombies etc... :)

wesley

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:10:21 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Bring on the Night is on the back insert and she does have vampire teeth
>
> Does this really mean there are vamps, though? Perhaps it's just
> makeup or the like... then again, Maxis are very aware of their fans
> and there is tons of goth and morbid stuff on the net... even
> University is taking a step in the occult direction with
> call-the-reaper phones, themes, sim-eating-plants, zombies etc... :)

what next ? werewolves ?

"Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com> wrote in message

> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:10:21 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>Bring on the Night is on the back insert and she does have vampire teeth
> >
> > Does this really mean there are vamps, though? Perhaps it's just
> > makeup or the like... then again, Maxis are very aware of their fans
> > and there is tons of goth and morbid stuff on the net... even
> > University is taking a step in the occult direction with
> > call-the-reaper phones, themes, sim-eating-plants, zombies etc... :)
>
> what next ? werewolves ?

One can only hope :)
We NEED the darker stuff too.............too much cheery and light as it is.

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Bring on the Night is on the back insert and she does have vampire teeth
>

> I still say it could just be an overbite...
>
> (Hope it is vampires, though)

===
She has fangs...definitely fangs!

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:09:28 -0500, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

>OKay, now that one I want..................:)
>I don't want university at all........unless my son gets it, lol.

I'll never understand how you guys can just skip expansion packs like
that! Being Sims loons I mean :)

Why get something you have no interest in?
I don't care about silliness, or toga parties or even the thought of going
back to school.
I get my fill of young people every day................ack!
But, like i said, if my son gets it, I probably will eventually have it too.

> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:09:28 -0500, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
>
> >OKay, now that one I want..................:)
> >I don't want university at all........unless my son gets it, lol.
>
> I'll never understand how you guys can just skip expansion packs like
> that! Being Sims loons I mean :)

noname

> Why get something you have no interest in?
> I don't care about silliness, or toga parties or even the thought of going
> back to school.
> I get my fill of young people every day................ack!
> But, like i said, if my son gets it, I probably will eventually have it
> too.

I got it, not that I can play it ... (my computer is still waiting on the
mobo repair and found out tonight that the kids dvd rom doesn't work) ...
because of the new objects, careers and the fact that I like to have ALL
EP's. :p

noname (I"m really sick and tired of the way my luck's been running...)

> Why get something you have no interest in?
> I don't care about silliness, or toga parties or even the thought of going
> back to school.
> I get my fill of young people every day................ack!
> But, like i said, if my son gets it, I probably will eventually have it
> too.
>
> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:09:28 -0500, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
>>
>> >OKay, now that one I want..................:)
>> >I don't want university at all........unless my son gets it, lol.
>>
>> I'll never understand how you guys can just skip expansion packs like
>> that! Being Sims loons I mean :)

I think you will like it.
It also has new skins and hair styles.
New NPC and lots of other stuff.

Items such as:
Guitar
Bass
Drum Kit
New Kiosk - buyable mp3 player - cell phones - handheld gaming system.
Bonfire
Pool Table

Medieval and 70's stuff

The dorms seem a lot more fun then I thought they would.
More like apartment living, but with a lot more parties.

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:11:48 -0500, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

>One can only hope :)
>We NEED the darker stuff too.............too much cheery and light as it is.

University has dungeon-themes, a gigantic meat-eating-cow-plant that
can eat sims you don't like, and you can drink the life elixir by
milking it, a call-the-grim-reaper phone to bring back the dead...
only... if you don't have enough simoleons to pay him, they can come
back... altered... as zombies and stuff, lol... and they can no longer
reproduce... there's the new paranormal career track... seems pretty
dark to me. Plus the new nightlife thing and the vampires... well...
dark, dark, dark :)

> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:11:48 -0500, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
>
> >One can only hope :)
> >We NEED the darker stuff too.............too much cheery and light as it
is.

> University has dungeon-themes, a gigantic meat-eating-cow-plant that
> can eat sims you don't like, and you can drink the life elixir by
> milking it, a call-the-grim-reaper phone to bring back the dead...
> only... if you don't have enough simoleons to pay him, they can come
> back... altered... as zombies and stuff, lol... and they can no longer
> reproduce... there's the new paranormal career track... seems pretty
> dark to me. Plus the new nightlife thing and the vampires... well...
> dark, dark, dark :)

Hmmmm..................(running off to see son, lmao)

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:11:48 -0500, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
>
>>One can only hope :)
>>We NEED the darker stuff too.............too much cheery and light as it
>>is.
>
> University has dungeon-themes, a gigantic meat-eating-cow-plant that
> can eat sims you don't like, and you can drink the life elixir by
> milking it, a call-the-grim-reaper phone to bring back the dead...

We are getting closer and closer to a Lovecraft neighbourhood. Heck, a few
ruined churches, a fish-processing plant or two and Innsmouth is go!

Plus the new nightlife thing and the vampires... well...
> dark, dark, dark :)

Which can happen in broad daylight you know.... My neighbourhood certainly
has a few houses to be avoided at all costs and if the Sims had any real
sense they would run a mile when they saw some neighbours in the community
lots.

Granny.

"Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:11:48 -0500, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
>>
>>>One can only hope :)
>>>We NEED the darker stuff too.............too much cheery and light as it
>>>is.
>>
>> University has dungeon-themes, a gigantic meat-eating-cow-plant that
>> can eat sims you don't like, and you can drink the life elixir by
>> milking it, a call-the-grim-reaper phone to bring back the dead...
>
> We are getting closer and closer to a Lovecraft neighbourhood. Heck, a few
> ruined churches, a fish-processing plant or two and Innsmouth is go!
>
> Plus the new nightlife thing and the vampires... well...
>> dark, dark, dark :)
>
> Which can happen in broad daylight you know.... My neighbourhood certainly
> has a few houses to be avoided at all costs and if the Sims had any real
> sense they would run a mile when they saw some neighbours in the community
> lots.
>
> Granny.

Forget Lovecraft and think more Anne Rice.

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> Forget Lovecraft and think more Anne Rice.

8(((((((
Please do not shatter my dreams.

Granny. 8)

> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>

>> Forget Lovecraft and think more Anne Rice.
>>
> 8(((((((
> Please do not shatter my dreams.
>
> Granny. 8)

You might have better dreams if you read Anne Rice.
Female writers do a lot better job of Gothic horror and romance than male
writers.

Davybear wrote:
> "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>

>>>Forget Lovecraft and think more Anne Rice.
>>>

>>8(((((((
>>Please do not shatter my dreams.
>>
>>Granny. 8)
>>

> You might have better dreams if you read Anne Rice.
> Female writers do a lot better job of Gothic horror and romance than male
> writers.

I like Charlaine Harris better.

But when I want Gothic Horror, I'm sorry, but I still want my Walpole,
or Poe.

-georg

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 05:38:09 -0600, "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net>
wrote:

>You might have better dreams if you read Anne Rice.
>Female writers do a lot better job of Gothic horror and romance than male
>writers.

If you'd said it was the other way around people would call you sexist
:p

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 04:52:57 -0600, "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net>
wrote:
>New Kiosk - buyable mp3 player - cell phones - handheld gaming system.

Do you click on your sim to use these objects?

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Davybear wrote:
> Forget Lovecraft and think more Anne Rice.

Ick. Lovecraft > (Anne_Rice*1000)

>>> Forget Lovecraft and think more Anne Rice.
>>>
>> 8(((((((
>> Please do not shatter my dreams.
>>
>> Granny. 8)
>>

> You might have better dreams if you read Anne Rice.

Strewth!!!

> Female writers do a lot better job of Gothic horror and romance than male
> writers.

Erm, I don't really think you can compare Lovecraft and Rice. Their subject
matter is different; their styles are different and one of them entertains
me hugely and the other one bores the socks off me.

GCA

"Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
> On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Davybear wrote:
> > Forget Lovecraft and think more Anne Rice.
>
> Ick. Lovecraft > (Anne_Rice*1000)

In your opinion of course :)

TRENDING THREADS