I want to redirect special folders (My Documents, My
Pictures) to specific locations on my (Home) local
system. The "Folder Redirection" item does not appear
under "Windows Settings" I only show 3 entries; Scripts,
Security setting, and Internet Explorer Maintenance. ??

What I'd like to accomplish is when new local accounts
are created that those folder locations (My Documents, My
Pictures) are created on another drive. (To help with
back-ups & general organization)

Folder Redirection
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/gp/310.asp

User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Microsoft
Management Console\Restricted/Permitted snap-ins\Group Policy

If you enable this policy, Folder Redirection policies are permitted.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:748601c43062$81b641b0$a001280a@phx.gbl,