GA-N650SLI-DS4L gone FUBAR

LiL JRG

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2009
Hey people, this is my first post! Please be gentle I am only 15 years old and still learning.

First things first, system specs:

Antec 900 Gaming Case
Zalman CNPS 7000 Al-Cu Non LED
Intel Pentium 4 Prescott 3.2Ghz
Gigabyte N650SLI-DS4L Motherboard
2x Gigabyte 9600GT's in SLI
160GB IDE Hardrive
2x1GB G.Skill DDR2 800Mhz RAM
Antec EarthWatts 650W PSU

Now the problem is I tried overclocking my CPU and RAM, im not a crazy maniac as I increased in increments of about 5mhz at a time, until of course it wont boot anymore. So in turn I cleared the CMOS and started again, after about 3 clears, I got to about 3.7Ghz @ Vcore 1.41 running stable for about 14 hours on Prime95. Since it was stable I attempted to go to 3.75 Ghz, crashed and cleared CMOS once more. After clearing CMOS, it seems it didnt clear. I tried booting up only to be unsuccessful, fans and all (including graphic cards and CPU) spooled up like usual, but no display on the monitor, I tried 2 other monitors with the same result, removed the battery from the motherboard for a good 30mins and once again left the jumper on the CLR_CMOS pins (2 of em) for 10 minutes. I even tried all 4 DVI ports (since I have 2 graphic cards), but no luck. Is there any way I can revive my motherboard, is it FUBAR, have I lost it forever????

Thanks for your replies in advance, please help me out!

LiL JRG

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2009
Ok, thanks for helping me. I really need to get this motherboard working before I kill myself, someone please reply.