Is anyone else missing this in University?

Sorry, this will sound like a silly complaint, but is
anyone else missing the eyeglasses that look like
the Harry Potter round glasses? I don't have
them in the glasses options but one of the guys in
Strangeville "Curious" family is wearing them.
Do I have a Glitch or has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks for all replys!
Mazzie

"Mazz" <lynettemozziotti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Sorry, this will sound like a silly complaint, but is
> anyone else missing the eyeglasses that look like
> the Harry Potter round glasses? I don't have
> them in the glasses options but one of the guys in
> Strangeville "Curious" family is wearing them.
> Do I have a Glitch or has anyone else had this problem?
> Thanks for all replys!
> Mazzie

It looks like only certain options are available for this life stage. I
noticed that a lot of the clothing options were missing.

Kelly

Mazz wrote:
> Sorry, this will sound like a silly complaint, but is
> anyone else missing the eyeglasses that look like
> the Harry Potter round glasses? I don't have
> them in the glasses options but one of the guys in
> Strangeville "Curious" family is wearing them.
> Do I have a Glitch or has anyone else had this problem?
> Thanks for all replys!
> Mazzie

==
You get different stuff when you create students in the University part
of the game.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:19:08 -0800, "Kelly Cobb" <kelly.cobb@gmail.com>
wrote:

>It looks like only certain options are available for this life stage. I
>noticed that a lot of the clothing options were missing.

Yeah, just like with teens... :-\

I noticed ones that one of my children who had round glasses, kept
them when he became a teen... the frames got stretched...

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:10:11 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>You get different stuff when you create students in the University part
>of the game.

There's a seperate make-a-sim thingamajig for students?

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:10:11 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>You get different stuff when you create students in the University part
>>of the game.
>

> There's a seperate make-a-sim thingamajig for students?
==
yes, in the university neighborhood. Only can create young
adults...students

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:23:56 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>yes, in the university neighborhood. Only can create young
>adults...students

As NPCs or controllable? And if you put them in a house with others,
you HAVE to control all at once?

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:23:56 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>yes, in the university neighborhood. Only can create young
>>adults...students
>

> As NPCs or controllable? And if you put them in a house with others,
> you HAVE to control all at once?
===
No, they are premade playables. You can join households now, so you in
essence are joining a household when you join a Greek house.