Your question

His 4670 iceq will it work with my dell vostro 220m

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Cases
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
March 10, 2009 6:26:40 AM

Ok I have been shopping or should I say looking on newegg and was looking to buy the Antec 1200 Case with the Sapphire HD 4870 1 GB version. The case is $150 I believe or somewhere around there and the video card was priced at $199 ( plus included a $10 rebate). Also look here

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... It shows a whole different price then when I was going to the checkout to purchase it.

So why in the world did they change the price on me when I was just about to go actually purchase the card. I'm very PO'ed about this whole situation and now I simply just cannot afford it because $200 was my max on my budget. Very Very disappointed at NewEgg.

More about : 4670 iceq work dell vostro 220m

March 10, 2009 6:43:59 AM

In my opinion their pricing algorithm is a little twitchy. If they get a lot of buys it can jump pretty quickly and pretty far. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

Some here don't agree with me and I have no inside information, so it's just my opinion.

You can either wait for the price to drop and/or go on sale or you can pick something else. Obviously, you can check other reputable sites for their prices.

Other than that, your stuck.

Maybe they do it to throw the urgency to purchase in there. I know when I see a good price I jump. Oddly, I do see good prices on components that I'm pretty sure are selling well and the price stays where it is. I really haven't been able to pin it down.
March 10, 2009 7:54:28 AM

Well thanks, I settled on buying the Antec 1200 for $154 on newegg, I am gonna go down to the local shop tomorrow to see if they got any good video cards on hand for cheap. I'm looking probably going to get a 1 GB 4850 instead of the 4870, hell who knows maybe i'll come home with a nVidia lol
Related resources
March 10, 2009 8:03:17 AM

Well thanks, I settled on buying the Antec 1200 for $154 on newegg, I am gonna go down to the local shop tomorrow to see if they got any good video cards on hand for cheap. I'm looking probably going to get a 1 GB 4850 instead of the 4870, hell who knows maybe i'll come home with a nVidia lol
March 10, 2009 7:19:08 PM

Hey every one, I have a question Will the his 4670 iceq work with my dell vostro 220 mini (not the slim). I dont know if my psu will support it and whether it need any other power than the pci e slot.
March 10, 2009 7:42:24 PM

Bump! :sleep: