University cool

I installed it yesterday with no problems.I don't have any hacks or recolors
though.Only the first patch from the official site for the jumping bug and
all that.I like the cell phone though it can wake you up in the middle of
the night and the mp3.There's something i was pretty sure would be
there...they can woohoo!!!! I think it's very realistic.You can lock your
door i think some of you will like that.You can change your lifetime want
and your major as you go and Sims don't age while they're in
university.Influence is usefull.Somebody else makes your meal while you do
your assignment or clean the place.I only played about 4 hours so they're is
plenty of stuff i didn't see yet or tried.Oh and i forgot.If you change your
lifetime want,the Sims memories are erased and they start anew.
I think it's really cool......
Have a nice day,

Crimbin wrote:
> I installed it yesterday with no problems.I don't have any hacks or recolors
> though.Only the first patch from the official site for the jumping bug and
> all that.I like the cell phone though it can wake you up in the middle of
> the night and the mp3.There's something i was pretty sure would be
> there...they can woohoo!!!! I think it's very realistic.You can lock your
> door i think some of you will like that.You can change your lifetime want
> and your major as you go and Sims don't age while they're in
> university.Influence is usefull.Somebody else makes your meal while you do
> your assignment or clean the place.I only played about 4 hours so they're is
> plenty of stuff i didn't see yet or tried.Oh and i forgot.
> Have a nice day,

If you change your
> lifetime want,the Sims memories are erased and they start anew.

======
coool

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:16:43 -0500, "Crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net>
wrote:

>I installed it yesterday with no problems.I don't have any hacks or recolors
>though.Only the first patch from the official site for the jumping bug and

I'm installing right this second!!! I ran down the post office before
they could even send me the collection paper lol!

wrote:

>and your major as you go and Sims don't age while they're in
>university.Influence is usefull.Somebody else makes your meal while you do
>your assignment or clean the place.

One of the best uses for influence is to have someone do your term
paper.

If your teen gets the right skills and you have someone do your term
paper, you can attend just one class over the three days and you are
left with 69-70 hours out of every 72 for your party sim to keep the
beer flowing as they cruise along to graduation. :)

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 21:21:52 GMT, Johnny Bravo
<baawa_knight@yahoo.com> wrote:

> One of the best uses for influence is to have someone do your term
>paper.

This seems to be the only good use I can find so far... why would I
wanna make people garden or prepare a meal? It doesnt take much time
or effort, plus, there's a garder, which is more reliable.