CM Hyper 212+ or Corsair H50 in an Antec 900 case?

G

Current setup:
i7 930 @ 2.8 (stock)
ASUS P6T SE mobo
6GB G.SKILL PI (rated at DDR3-1600 1.5v, but running at DDR3-1066 1.5v)
Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 (@ 775/1125)
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Antec TruePower 650W
Antec 900 case (semi-modded for cable management)

Hi everyone. I'm looking for recommendations and advice on upgrading to an air cooling aftermarket cooler plus better thermal paste. It is my first time upgrading any CPU of any kind, but it's definitely time.

I just looked into the Corsair H50, and it didn't seem like a traditional water cooling. I originally thought the cooler required maintenance and such. It also looks very small compared to the CM 212+.

So I'm re-evaluating and thinking of either going with the CM Hyper 212+ or Corsair H50. I guess since I've never installed a cooler other than stock on my CPU, I believe installation-wise (not price) would be the determining factor here. There are a few potential questions I can think of with either one I choose:

1) Anyone know if I would have to modify my Antec 900 case to accommodate either one? From searching the threads, it appears that the Antec 900 side case plastic "fan holder" (that sticks out) may interfere with the CM 212+? Anyone know would I have to remove that?

2) Another question pertains to the H50 being compatible with my case as well. From the videos, it looks like I would have to mount that radiator to 120mm rear fan. Do I need to reverse the fan so that the air is blowing a certain way? (As I write this thread, I don't recall if my rear fan is pushing air out or sucking air in)

3) The concept of "push-pull" is relatively new to me, and I was thinking that I would want to leave either coolers, depending on which one I get, as just a single fan default configuration. Would the H50 single fan be as okay as the CM 212+ single fan?

Thank you!