Sign in with
Your question

Realtek sound card

Last response: in Components
Anonymous
May 14, 2009 2:39:55 AM

hello everyone
my soud card really make me crazy
sometimes it dont work for no reason sometimes when i open computer it work properly
i think its soft prob i really dont know what.
everything is branched corectly i could hear the speaker inpulsion but no audio
could any one help me pls

More about : realtek sound card

May 14, 2009 3:40:15 AM

Could you provide more details? Like what's your motherboard? The only suggestion I can give right now is that maybe you haven't installed the drivers.

And, what does inpulsion mean?:sweat: 
Anonymous
May 14, 2009 10:54:24 AM

thank you for your replay and help
well everything is installed
the problem is that it work with chance sometimes when i run my computer audio work sometimes no audio .
i mean by implulsion that i could hear noise in speker but no audio im good user of computer if im here because i do all necessary i install again driver i do all but no chance
my motherboard is asrock and the sound card is realtek hd sound
thank you manic for your help

Related resources
May 14, 2009 12:09:03 PM

Check that the proper front panel audio connector is plugged in, if there are two.
Or unplug the front panel audio connector and try again.
May 14, 2009 12:10:19 PM

Check device manager.
Check the control panel sound settings.
Check volume settings. Make sure nothing is muted.
Check that the speakers are working and properly plugged in.
Check your application volume settings.
May 14, 2009 12:10:22 PM

did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the sound driver. have you also tried a different pair of speakers or headphones?
Anonymous
May 14, 2009 12:10:38 PM

oh i also do this before many time
i think it's soft problem
Anonymous
May 14, 2009 12:12:18 PM

my speaker is 2.1 but it happened with my old ordinary speaker too i may have luck if i restart my computer
working depend in my luck lol
Anonymous
May 14, 2009 12:14:38 PM

i checked for all this stuff before i come to this forum its really make me crazy this stuff
May 14, 2009 1:49:52 PM

does the sound suddenly cut out when you are playing a song? when it is working or it like turn the computer off and then back on and the sound is gone?
Anonymous
May 14, 2009 2:00:09 PM

no its only happen sometimes when i start my computer and sometimes it work normally it depend in computer temper lol
Anonymous
May 14, 2009 2:01:29 PM

if i shut down computer and restart it again not sure that it work that is why it drive me crazy
May 14, 2009 5:05:18 PM

when the sound is not working does it show an unknown device or any devices with a ? or ! in device manager?
!