Corsair H-70

seanny

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2009
I am completely new to water cooling first off.My question is how do I set up my H-70?? I mean the instructions that come with it say to use the fans in as intake.In Maximum PC the review of the H-70 says to use it as exhaust.Using as an intake doesnt sound right since most of my case fans are blowing outward.Well,I would rather hear from someone who has been down this path or knows a little bit more.I have only read about these little water coolers.I want to overclock my i-7 980x to 4.0-4.2ghz.Thank you for help.

Solution
Corsair tell you to mount them as intakes,
Your initial instinct, common sense and people who have them will tell you to mount it with the fans blowing out of your case :p
at worst, you can try it both ways and compare the difference,if any for yourself
my vote is for exhaust though,
Moto
Corsair tell you to mount them as intakes,
Your initial instinct, common sense and people who have them will tell you to mount it with the fans blowing out of your case :p
at worst, you can try it both ways and compare the difference,if any for yourself
my vote is for exhaust though,
Moto

Solution

seanny

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2009

That was fast.Thank you for the response.Makes more sense the way you put it.Awesome!