Need a Manual...

starfante

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2009
Need a manual for the Soyo KT600 Dragon Plus. It is a version 1.0 board with 2 SATA headers on it. Any help since the Soyo website is gone along with SOYO......

rwhemme

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2008
I have a Soyo mobo, and I believe it is this same model. I ran it for years. I still have the box as well, so I might be able to help you out with the manual. I might even have an electronic version of the manual, but I will have to double check on that when I get home.

rwhemme

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2008
Hi~

Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. I couldn't remember where I had the manuals stored >.< Anyway - I have them uploaded to Google Docs, so if you can send me your email address, I can send you the link to the manual and the quick start guide.

Thanks

Akilleus

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2009

Could you also send to me? I have the exact same motherboard that I got second hand and can't get it to work. The manual would be a lifesaver. akilleus@yahoo.com

starfante

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2009

E-mail address is starfan@hotmail.com

G

Can you please send it to randec_56@hotmail.com as well? Very much appreciated.

slschlager

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009

I would appreciate this too! info@sls-designs.com Also does anyone know how to boot to a SATA hard drive? My PATA one is about to die and the other drive I have in the system is a SATA one... I cannot get the system to boot to any sata device. I also have a SATA dvd drive. It won't boot to that either. I must be doing something wrong.

wjpstubb_77

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2009

To me as well!! I've been searching everywhere!

slschlager

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
Well I found my manual. It was at my moms with her computer stuff. The lil theif. lol Well finally got all my problems fixed. Till I booted it up after I cleaned the case. I didn't set one of the sticks of ram all the way in. Should have double checked. Fried one stick and the slot. Went to boot and it froze. Well a second stick is toast too. Now down to one. Hope when the new ram gets here it will all work.

khb121556

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010

Greetings - I can't find the manual for my Soyo either and I am in the middle of putting it in another case, need the atx pin config for the power and reset switches

thanks

khb121556@aol.com

G

Hi, I been looking like crazy for this manual, do you still have it? I would appreciate it a lot if you can get me the electronic version, this is my email masterchief at hotmail.es, thank you very much, regards. :hello:

gwill65074

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010

Would you be able to send me the link for this manual also? I have this board and I'm trying to piece together a computer for my granddaughter. My email is gwill65074@aol.com
Thank you, Glen

dbirish

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010

If you don't mind, I would really appreciate getting the link the the Soyo KT600 manual that you posted on Google Docs.
Thanks

dbirish

Thanos73

Distinguished
May 30, 2010
Hey all,
I just posted the manual for the Soyo KT-600 Plus to Google Docs. While I am in here maybe someone can help me with a RAM problem. I have 1.5 gb of PC3200 installed so I thought I could bump the fsb to 200mhz but I keep getting a black screen if I go above 166mhz (cpu speed of 2.5 AMD Barton). The manual says that the cpu and ram can be set to different bus speeds but that does not seem to be the case.

Here is the manual link below.

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BzZBKlPMe_SjZjNmNTY5NjctZjgzYi00YWFmLThhNzQtYzkwYmI5NDRjZjAy&hl=en

slee95

Honorable
Jun 18, 2012

Can i get a manual too my email is shawn_j_lee@hotmail.com
My google docs is slee@masdstudent.org

slee95

Honorable
Jun 18, 2012

Hi i would like a manual too i do not have one and i cannot find a free one online. gogle docs email is slee@masdstudent.org
my regular email is shawn_j_lee@hotmail.com