Sign in with
Your question

Need a Manual...

Last response: in Motherboards
July 18, 2009 5:52:20 PM

Need a manual for the Soyo KT600 Dragon Plus. It is a version 1.0 board with 2 SATA headers on it. Any help since the Soyo website is gone along with SOYO......

More about : manual

a b V Motherboard
July 20, 2009 8:54:27 AM

IIRC, the driver installation package has a PDF version of the manual within it. What happened to your copy of the manual anyway?
m
l
July 20, 2009 10:41:00 PM

I bought this MB as-is at a used computer store. Thought I could get a manual on-line. By SOYO is gone. So I still need a manual for this MB.
m
l
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
July 20, 2009 11:58:23 PM

AS-IS...No you didn't think...should have done your home work before buying...I guess the store owner saw you coming from a mile away!
m
l
July 24, 2009 10:17:03 PM

Oh well.. Only out $5.00.....
m
l
September 24, 2009 3:03:26 PM

I have a Soyo mobo, and I believe it is this same model. I ran it for years. I still have the box as well, so I might be able to help you out with the manual. I might even have an electronic version of the manual, but I will have to double check on that when I get home.

m
l
October 22, 2009 5:27:07 PM

Hi~

Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. I couldn't remember where I had the manuals stored >.< Anyway - I have them uploaded to Google Docs, so if you can send me your email address, I can send you the link to the manual and the quick start guide.

Thanks
m
l
October 23, 2009 1:02:08 AM

rwhemme said:
Hi~

Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. I couldn't remember where I had the manuals stored >.< Anyway - I have them uploaded to Google Docs, so if you can send me your email address, I can send you the link to the manual and the quick start guide.

Thanks

Could you also send to me? I have the exact same motherboard that I got second hand and can't get it to work. The manual would be a lifesaver. akilleus@yahoo.com
m
l
October 30, 2009 12:22:04 AM

rwhemme said:
I have a Soyo mobo, and I believe it is this same model. I ran it for years. I still have the box as well, so I might be able to help you out with the manual. I might even have an electronic version of the manual, but I will have to double check on that when I get home.

E-mail address is starfan@hotmail.com
m
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
December 1, 2009 8:34:40 PM

rwhemme said:

Can you please send it to randec_56@hotmail.com as well? Very much appreciated.
m
l
December 22, 2009 5:25:46 AM

rwhemme said:
Hi~

Thanks

I would appreciate this too! info@sls-designs.com Also does anyone know how to boot to a SATA hard drive? My PATA one is about to die and the other drive I have in the system is a SATA one... I cannot get the system to boot to any sata device. I also have a SATA dvd drive. It won't boot to that either. I must be doing something wrong.
m
l
December 22, 2009 5:32:36 AM

Actually mine is a soyo kt600 ultra platinum. Not sure if it will work but I will try.
m
l
December 24, 2009 1:19:55 PM

slschlager said:
I would appreciate this too! info@sls-designs.com Also does anyone know how to boot to a SATA hard drive? My PATA one is about to die and the other drive I have in the system is a SATA one... I cannot get the system to boot to any sata device. I also have a SATA dvd drive. It won't boot to that either. I must be doing something wrong.

To me as well!! I've been searching everywhere!

m
l
December 28, 2009 6:32:13 AM

Well I found my manual. It was at my moms with her computer stuff. The lil theif. lol Well finally got all my problems fixed. Till I booted it up after I cleaned the case. I didn't set one of the sticks of ram all the way in. Should have double checked. Fried one stick and the slot. Went to boot and it froze. Well a second stick is toast too. Now down to one. Hope when the new ram gets here it will all work.
m
l
January 27, 2010 6:50:25 PM

slschlager said:
Well I found my manual. It was at my moms with her computer stuff. The lil theif. lol Well finally got all my problems fixed. Till I booted it up after I cleaned the case. I didn't set one of the sticks of ram all the way in. Should have double checked. Fried one stick and the slot. Went to boot and it froze. Well a second stick is toast too. Now down to one. Hope when the new ram gets here it will all work.

Greetings - I can't find the manual for my Soyo either and I am in the middle of putting it in another case, need the atx pin config for the power and reset switches

thanks

khb121556@aol.com
m
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 14, 2010 3:33:20 PM

rwhemme said:
Hi~

Thanks

Hi, I been looking like crazy for this manual, do you still have it? I would appreciate it a lot if you can get me the electronic version, this is my email masterchief at hotmail.es, thank you very much, regards. :hello: 
m
l
March 9, 2010 5:48:58 PM

rwhemme said:
Hi~

Thanks

Would you be able to send me the link for this manual also? I have this board and I'm trying to piece together a computer for my granddaughter. My email is gwill65074@aol.com
Thank you, Glen
m
l
April 23, 2010 1:58:57 AM

rwhemme said:
Hi~

Thanks

If you don't mind, I would really appreciate getting the link the the Soyo KT600 manual that you posted on Google Docs.
Thanks

dbirish
m
l
May 30, 2010 12:00:04 PM

Hey all,
I just posted the manual for the Soyo KT-600 Plus to Google Docs. While I am in here maybe someone can help me with a RAM problem. I have 1.5 gb of PC3200 installed so I thought I could bump the fsb to 200mhz but I keep getting a black screen if I go above 166mhz (cpu speed of 2.5 AMD Barton). The manual says that the cpu and ram can be set to different bus speeds but that does not seem to be the case.

Here is the manual link below.

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BzZBKlPMe_SjZjNmNTY...
m
l
June 18, 2012 10:11:23 PM

rwhemme said:

Can i get a manual too my email is shawn_j_lee@hotmail.com
My google docs is slee@masdstudent.org
m
l
June 18, 2012 10:14:35 PM

rwhemme said:
Hi~

Thanks

Hi i would like a manual too i do not have one and i cannot find a free one online. gogle docs email is slee@masdstudent.org
my regular email is shawn_j_lee@hotmail.com
m
l
!