Copy DVD to TopField 4000 HD

How can I copy a DVD to my topfield Harddisk? I found some software
on the internet but this software wants to have a TS (transport
stream) file. Does anybody how to create a TS file?

Thanks in advance,

Evert Dieperink

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 30 (RC1)
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
More about copy topfield 4000
  1. Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

    Evert wrote:
    > How can I copy a DVD to my topfield Harddisk? I found some software
    > on the internet but this software wants to have a TS (transport
    > stream) file. Does anybody how to create a TS file?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Evert Dieperink

    > Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 30 (RC1)
    > * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    > * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    Try here...

    http://www.dvddecrypter.com/

Satellite TV DVD Software Hard Drives Home Theatre