error C00D11B3 please help

September 29, 2004 11:11:05 AM

Can anyone help me with this message? I have no clue what to do and really
don't know very much about computers. I am desperate, thanks.
--
Pyates

More about : error c00d11b3

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 12:57:13 AM

It's a 'network problem' - are you likely to be connected to the
internet (cable plugged in, DSL or CableCo box turned on etc ?)

If you can follow step-by-step, have a look at the section of this
page about 'C00D11B3 errors' (just that part please !)
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/p...

It should be possible to fix yourself up if you do each bit in turn.
All the actions referred to there are done from the menu media player,
so make sure you have it open before you start !

HTH
Cheers - Neil