kodac easy share problem

Rich

hi everyone
when i connect my kodak camara, the kodak easyshare
program starts as it should but i also get the 'F' drive
window open that displays the camara's internal memory
and the memory card.
how do i tell the pc i dont want the window to drive 'F'
to open every time my camara is connected?
thanks for any advice as this is doing my head in, and
kodak tell me its a microsoft problem.
so far I've tryed to run a kodak fix install but that
didn't work, running windows xp reinstall just caused a
mising file error messages to apear, so now I've
reformatted the hard drive but i still have the
problem,could it be something to do with a fw upgrade i
did to the camara?(kodak say not) i cannot think what
else it could be now, as the program used to run fine? I
have tried downloading the fw again from the kodak
website but this didn't work?
any help would be much aappreciated.
thanks

- open My Computer