Sign in with
Your question

How too delete or disable keyboard warrning massge from bios

Last response: in Motherboards
July 21, 2009 4:05:19 PM

ok i have gigabyte 770ud3 and when i play game and hit too key like cars gaming it's make sound like pip
so i wanna disable that so how can i delet or disable that from bios so it want happen again because it realy noisy
a b V Motherboard
July 22, 2009 6:27:06 AM

That's actually your system warning you that you're overloading it with too many key commands. It's basically a sign that your CPU can't handle the load, causing the computer to protest that you're doing things too quickly.

Basically, try to lessen the load on your system, and you probably won't hear this again. You can also try using another keyboard to see if it's really your system "at fault".
m
l
a b V Motherboard
July 22, 2009 12:27:18 PM

Had that issue on one of my previous systems(asus board), yeah it can be really annoying when playing NFS for example ;]
Strangely, i think switching to USB keyboard from ps/2 fixed it. I mean, i didnt buy usb keyboard to try and get rid of the problem, I just bought it and eventually realized that that sound is gone.
m
l
July 22, 2009 1:24:09 PM

r_manic said:
That's actually your system warning you that you're overloading it with too many key commands. It's basically a sign that your CPU can't handle the load, causing the computer to protest that you're doing things too quickly.

Basically, try to lessen the load on your system, and you probably won't hear this again. You can also try using another keyboard to see if it's really your system "at fault".

ok i see the picture but my friend have 5600 amd and never happen that with him and i have 7750 black edition and thats what i get thats really strange
m
l
July 22, 2009 1:26:12 PM

MaDMagik said:
Had that issue on one of my previous systems(asus board), yeah it can be really annoying when playing NFS for example ;]
Strangely, i think switching to USB keyboard from ps/2 fixed it. I mean, i didnt buy usb keyboard to try and get rid of the problem, I just bought it and eventually realized that that sound is gone.

its not just noisy it make me not want play at all becuase it pip all the time you mean i have too buy usb to get ride of these problem ??? any better way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m
l
a b V Motherboard
July 23, 2009 12:11:42 AM

I didnt say it will help, I said it seems to have helped in my case. You can get usb keyboard for less than a pack of cigarettes(at least in the UK) so its not like youre spending a fortune.

Easier way - mute the speaker with insulating tape.
m
l
July 24, 2009 12:28:28 AM

MaDMagik said:
I didnt say it will help, I said it seems to have helped in my case. You can get usb keyboard for less than a pack of cigarettes(at least in the UK) so its not like youre spending a fortune.

Easier way - mute the speaker with insulating tape.

lol ............xd
am not talk about buy new kb thats not the problem but i just wanna run it with my kb with no usb i mean desable that sound any way
here is the thing i install windows vista and that sound is gone ....... any way thanks for help man

m
l
a b V Motherboard
July 24, 2009 12:49:58 PM

Well so I guess youre sorted now? Anyway, Im not sure if you can disable warning sounds in bios, but about tape over speaker i was absolutely serious, I had to do it on mine because on Asus P5Q-pro the beep on POST is so loud it wakes the neighbours ;] A bit of tape over it and now its barely audible
m
l
!