University: Elixir of life?

What does the elixir of life do? It can't turn back time through the
semesters... it just gives my sims a weird blue glow... havent figured
out what it does.

Oh and... does anyone remember what the code for having more than 8
guests is? I wanna throw a huge bonfire party bash :)

noname

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> What does the elixir of life do? It can't turn back time through the
> semesters... it just gives my sims a weird blue glow... havent figured
> out what it does.

Unless they've changed it, it slows down your sims aging and maybe maxes out
a mood or two. (slows down aging IF you drink it when you're green...can
work in reverse if you're red)

Not sure about your other question.

noname

--
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=525794

kim

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> Oh and... does anyone remember what the code for having more than 8
> guests is? I wanna throw a huge bonfire party bash :)

on the cheat line type: maxnumofvisitingsims=8

replacing the 8 with whatever number you want to be able to invite.

Kim

"Kim" <flhspam72@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
>

>> Oh and... does anyone remember what the code for having more than 8
>> guests is? I wanna throw a huge bonfire party bash :)
>
> on the cheat line type: maxnumofvisitingsims=8
>
> replacing the 8 with whatever number you want to be able to invite.

I think they need intprop before that.

Gareeth

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> What does the elixir of life do? It can't turn back time through the
> semesters... it just gives my sims a weird blue glow... havent figured
> out what it does.
>
> Oh and... does anyone remember what the code for having more than 8
> guests is? I wanna throw a huge bonfire party bash :)
==
I don't think you can get it until you graduate and move back to the
neighborhood as an adult, where time marches on!

noname wrote:
> Unless they've changed it, it slows down your sims aging and maybe
> maxes out a mood or two. (slows down aging IF you drink it when
> you're green...can work in reverse if you're red)

It doesn't slow it down, it reverses it, near to the sim's big picture there
is an age bar which goes down whenever you drink it in the gold or platinum,
if you drink it in the green or red, it goes up.

noname

"Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
> noname wrote:
>> Unless they've changed it, it slows down your sims aging and maybe
>> maxes out a mood or two. (slows down aging IF you drink it when
>> you're green...can work in reverse if you're red)
>
> It doesn't slow it down, it reverses it, near to the sim's big picture
> there is an age bar which goes down whenever you drink it in the gold or
> platinum, if you drink it in the green or red, it goes up.

Ah. I almost always play with the aging turned off so I wasn't sure just how
it was supposed to work. Thanks. :)

noname

--
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=525794

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 05:39:08 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I don't think you can get it until you graduate and move back to the
>neighborhood as an adult, where time marches on!

I bought one in university town and drank from it as a young adult,
and she started glowing blue... so I'm wondering what it does.