Cell phone question

Annie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where does one find the cell phone(s)? I can't seem to find any.
>
> Thanks!

==
You can also type in the testingcheat cheat, shift click on your sim and
you get the option to 'give cell phone' along with the mp3 player and
the gameboy

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 05:34:01 GMT, "Annie" <Annie@nothere.com> wrote:

>Where does one find the cell phone(s)? I can't seem to find any.

Buy them on a community lot in university town, or place an
electronics stand on a lot in your town.

ANNIE

>Buy them on a community lot in university town, or place an
electronics stand on a lot in your town.

> You can also type in the testingcheat cheat, shift click on your sim and
> you get the option to 'give cell phone' along with the mp3 player and the
> gameboy

Thank you both for your reply! :)

TRENDING THREADS