Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Radeon HD 3850 AGP Power Connecter?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 13, 2009 1:46:34 PM

According to Sapphire:

I need a "2x4 power connector". I've looked at scores of PSUs and I can't find any that have anything called a "2x4 power connector", even those specifically recommended for that card. Does the connector go by another name?
March 14, 2009 12:01:56 AM

yes it goes by a different name...kind of
its actually called a pci-e power connector (simple, right?)

If its not on your PSU and didnt come with the card, you will need to buy a molex to pci-e adapter

Although, looking at this card on newegg, it seems that it does come with it.