Cool New Cheats!

with testing cheats enabled you can now
shift click on sim and choose 'plan outfit' which enables you to BUY and
then plan outfit!
Shift click on the mailbox and you get the option to static moods so if
your not wanting to deal with certain sims in a household this keeps
them in the green!
There are some other new options available now, also shift click on the
trash can for some options.
I made the mistake of choosing one that enables you to know
everyone...you should see her directory now! One good thing, the phone
seems to be fixed as it's not ringing off the hook...Yay!
3 answers Last reply
More about cool cheats

    On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 05:30:09 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >with testing cheats enabled you can now

    I have this enabled at startup, so all I have to do is hold in shift
    :-) Don't use it much though.

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 05:30:09 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>with testing cheats enabled you can now
    >

    > I have this enabled at startup, so all I have to do is hold in shift
    > :-) Don't use it much though.
    same here, one thing I have just figured out that I love,
    is the choice to static motives. I like this because when I combine
    households I don't want to have to play all of them. Also when
    Grandparents move in to help I will static them. I really like this option!

    On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:28:31 -0800, JulyRaine <JulyRaine@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >same here, one thing I have just figured out that I love,
    >is the choice to static motives. I like this because when I combine
    >households I don't want to have to play all of them. Also when
    >Grandparents move in to help I will static them. I really like this option!

    I've found it very useful in greek houses.

Sims Video Games