Need global printer setup for all domain users on local ma..

May 6, 2004 7:05:09 PM

HP 1200 needs to be set in Econo mode ( draft mode ) for all Domain Users on
this machine.
However when UserA logs off and UserB logs on, UserB now has the default
printer settings instead of the 'tweaked' settings.
How can I set this up so that all users have the same settings ?

~Charlie

More about : global printer setup domain users local

May 6, 2004 7:18:54 PM

Duh...Sorry.
OS is WinXP Pro.

"Charlie" <csillery@spsa.com> wrote in message
> HP 1200 needs to be set in Econo mode ( draft mode ) for all Domain Users
on
> this machine.
> However when UserA logs off and UserB logs on, UserB now has the default
> printer settings instead of the 'tweaked' settings.
> How can I set this up so that all users have the same settings ?
>
> ~Charlie

Anonymous
a b α HP
May 9, 2004 4:10:58 PM

Please see:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319974&Product=winxp

From there, you can copy the settings from the default user profile to the
others:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811151&Product=winxp

--
Please reply in newsgroup.

"Charlie" <csillery@spsa.com> wrote in message
> HP 1200 needs to be set in Econo mode ( draft mode ) for all Domain Users
> on
> this machine.
> However when UserA logs off and UserB logs on, UserB now has the default
> printer settings instead of the 'tweaked' settings.
> How can I set this up so that all users have the same settings ?
>
> ~Charlie

May 14, 2004 3:55:20 PM

Thanks, that should do it.
~Charlie