Need global printer setup for all domain users on local ma..

HP 1200 needs to be set in Econo mode ( draft mode ) for all Domain Users on
this machine.
However when UserA logs off and UserB logs on, UserB now has the default
printer settings instead of the 'tweaked' settings.
How can I set this up so that all users have the same settings ?

~Charlie
3 answers Last reply
More about need global printer setup domain users local

    Duh...Sorry.
    OS is WinXP Pro.

    "Charlie" <csillery@spsa.com> wrote in message
    > HP 1200 needs to be set in Econo mode ( draft mode ) for all Domain Users
    on
    > this machine.
    > However when UserA logs off and UserB logs on, UserB now has the default
    > printer settings instead of the 'tweaked' settings.
    > How can I set this up so that all users have the same settings ?
    >
    > ~Charlie

    Please see:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319974&Product=winxp

    From there, you can copy the settings from the default user profile to the
    others:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811151&Product=winxp

    --
    Please reply in newsgroup.

    "Charlie" <csillery@spsa.com> wrote in message
    > HP 1200 needs to be set in Econo mode ( draft mode ) for all Domain Users
    > on
    > this machine.
    > However when UserA logs off and UserB logs on, UserB now has the default
    > printer settings instead of the 'tweaked' settings.
    > How can I set this up so that all users have the same settings ?
    >
    > ~Charlie

    Thanks, that should do it.
    ~Charlie

    "Charlie" <csillery@spsa.com> wrote in message
    > HP 1200 needs to be set in Econo mode ( draft mode ) for all Domain Users
    on
    > this machine.
    > However when UserA logs off and UserB logs on, UserB now has the default
    > printer settings instead of the 'tweaked' settings.
    > How can I set this up so that all users have the same settings ?
    >
    > ~Charlie

Configuration Domain Hewlett Packard Printers Windows XP