Solved

Ram timings

What is the difference between 1t and 2t in ram timings??

This is my CPUID shot on my ram what is it saying...

http://a.imageshack.us/img837/1328/ramv.png
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about timings
  1. Best answer
    Hi miwanuma.

    1T: More performance but not very stable.
    2T: More stable but u lose a little (2% max) performance this's preferred for stability at stock and OC.
  2. saint19 said:
    Hi miwanuma.

    1T: More performance but not very stable.
    2T: More stable but u lose a little (2% max) performance this's preferred for stability at stock and OC.


    Thank you I guess I have to play a little to get it back to 2t (have my cpu oc to 3.7) trying to get it to 4 but I get bsod I think I need to keek the ram under the ddr3 1600 specs and see if I can keep it stable.

    Thanks
  3. What CPU and mobo do u have?
  4. saint19 said:
    What CPU and mobo do u have?



    AMD 1055T and a Asus M4A89gtd
  5. As the 1055T isn't a BE u need OC with the FBS and rising that FBS u also OC the RAM so u are right u need slow down the RAM speed a little for get stability.
  6. saint19 said:
    As the 1055T isn't a BE u need OC with the FBS and rising that FBS u also OC the RAM so u are right u need slow down the RAM speed a little for get stability.


    Ok thanks I will use a slower ram speed in the ai tweaker. I'm not sure how to change the fsb
  7. For change the FBS u need change it from the BIOS.
  8. saint19 said:
    For change the FBS u need change it from the BIOS.

    The ai tweaker is the section of the bios where you have the settings to oc in asus mobos.
  9. saint19 said:
    For change the FBS u need change it from the BIOS.



    Thanks!!!
  10. Best answer selected by miwanuma.
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory RAM Overclocking