xtream_ocer_intel_nvidia

Distinguished
May 13, 2009
Hey Everyone!
I was wandering, I am looking to upgrade to water cooling, but my case is WAY to small, I am on a budget of about £180 and I was wandering if I should buy a Thermaltake Kandalf L.C.S
or buy all the components myself.

Cheers

r0$$Y

you can fit a radiator anywhere as long as you have a dremel. Definately build the loop yourself. Thermaltake water cooling is garbage from what I hear. The coolermaster S and the haf are nice cases for water cooling if your still set on replacing the case.

DO NOT spend money on water cooling kits. With the exception of a few kits like the Swiftech Apex, the kits are not good. I recommend you upgrade the case first and then spend money on a real water cooling system. If you don't have the money to do all of it at once do it in stages. Get case first then the pump,then the block and so on.You are very likely to be disappointed by the performance of the Thermaltake,etc kits.

Also have you considered placing the rad outside the case with a rad box? The pump,res,tubing,block don't take up too much space in a decently sized case.

Latest posts