University: Portable device problem

Is anyone else having a problem with these things dissappearing?
Yesterday one of my sims suddenly no longer had his cell, and just now
a woman no longer had her handheld.

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 05:04:29 +0100, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Is anyone else having a problem with these things dissappearing?
>Yesterday one of my sims suddenly no longer had his cell, and just now
>a woman no longer had her handheld.

I tried using the debug code to remove her handheld and giving her a
new one, but it seems perhaps pregnant women can't use them... heh