Hard Drive erase

I need to completely erase my hard drive and redo the
whole system using the installation disk..How do I do this

Joe.

"Josef" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I need to completely erase my hard drive and redo the
>whole system using the installation disk..How do I do this

Boot from the Windows-CD and when Setup has started you will have the
option to re-setup your HDD.
"HOW TO: Partition and Format a Hard Disk in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313348)

--
(tm)