Bug fixed from Sims2, with new EP1

The bug that let you get all your money back from shopping, if you
went to a different community lot before going home, has been fixed in
the new expansion pack.

In case anyone was interested.

SF

SIMper Fi wrote:

> The bug that let you get all your money back from
> shopping, if you went to a different community lot before
> going home, has been fixed in the new expansion pack.

Damn :) Oh well, saves time.

T.

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:59:30 +0100, "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote:

>SIMper Fi wrote:
>
>> The bug that let you get all your money back from
>> shopping, if you went to a different community lot before
>> going home, has been fixed in the new expansion pack.
>
>Damn :) Oh well, saves time.

If you really wanna save time, use the debug code, shift leftclick on
sim, plan outfit, you can buy and put on outfits without even going to
a commercial lot :)

SIMper Fi wrote:
> The bug that let you get all your money back from shopping, if you
> went to a different community lot before going home, has been fixed in
> the new expansion pack.
>
> In case anyone was interested.

Geeze, I didn't know there was such a bug!

--
--Cuth

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:44:31 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>SIMper Fi wrote:
>> The bug that let you get all your money back from shopping, if you
>> went to a different community lot before going home, has been fixed in
>> the new expansion pack.
>>
>> In case anyone was interested.
>
>Geeze, I didn't know there was such a bug!

There was...even the patch didn't fix it.

It came in real handy if your sim spent $100K on a clothes shopping
spree.....LOL

SF

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote:
> > SIMper Fi wrote:
> > > The bug that let you get all your money back from
> > > shopping, if you went to a different community lot
> > > before going home, has been fixed in the new
> > > expansion pack.
> > Damn :) Oh well, saves time.
> If you really wanna save time, use the debug code, shift
> leftclick on sim, plan outfit, you can buy and put on
> outfits without even going to a commercial lot :)

Yes, but that's CHEATING! :)

T.

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:40:43 +0100, "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote:

>Yes, but that's CHEATING! :)

I consider it a time saver... going to other lots to buy clothes for
people that are going to die soon is rediculously time consuming :)

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:40:43 +0100, "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote:
>
>>Yes, but that's CHEATING! :)
>
> I consider it a time saver... going to other lots to buy clothes for
> people that are going to die soon is rediculously time consuming :)

I feel that way about feeding the little beggars.
Boolprop is our friend. ;)

Granny.

> If you really wanna save time, use the debug code, shift leftclick on
> sim, plan outfit, you can buy and put on outfits without even going to
> a commercial lot :)

I've been ignoring most cheat codes because I just don't like them, but
what's this "debug" code? I discovered that even if I plan clothing for all
ages, if it's custom, it'll go back to a default outfit when they grow up.
Grr. I hate having to go clothes shopping at each new age - the "try on"
mode takes too long!

Joanna

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:40:43 +0100, "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote:
>

>>Yes, but that's CHEATING! :)
>

> I consider it a time saver... going to other lots to buy clothes for
> people that are going to die soon is rediculously time consuming :)

It's also not cheating anymore than calling for a food delivery is
cheating. In real life you can order clothes on the computer and have
them delivered.

--
--Cuth

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:47:34 -0500, "Allura nee Gwendolyn nee Veren"
<AlluraUni@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> If you really wanna save time, use the debug code, shift leftclick on
>> sim, plan outfit, you can buy and put on outfits without even going to
>> a commercial lot :)
>
>I've been ignoring most cheat codes because I just don't like them, but
>what's this "debug" code? I discovered that even if I plan clothing for all
>ages, if it's custom, it'll go back to a default outfit when they grow up.
>Grr. I hate having to go clothes shopping at each new age - the "try on"
>mode takes too long!

It's "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true"

Hold in shift while leftclicking on the sim and choose "plan outfit".

"Allura nee Gwendolyn nee Veren" <AlluraUni@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I discovered that even if I plan clothing for all ages, if it's custom,
> it'll go back to a default outfit when they grow up. Grr. I hate having
> to go clothes shopping at each new age - the "try on" mode takes too long!

You do know that you can buy clothes for all the age groups and genders in
one go right? There is no need to shop at each age transition.

I also hate shopping for clothes though and have been saying since I
discovered you could order groceries online this time that they should be
able to get clothes that way.

Gareeth