Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Hard drive problem

Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
August 31, 2010 3:10:14 PM

sir i bought my pc in hyderabad. now hard disk has met with a problem .as it has 5 years warranty how can i get free service for that .

More about : hard drive problem

a c 415 G Storage
August 31, 2010 6:33:50 PM

You need to contact the company that made the drive (along with your purchase receipt).
a b G Storage
August 31, 2010 7:27:09 PM

Most manufacturer give universal warranty which basically means that you can submit your hard drive for inspection and repair at any of the manufacturer's service centres regardless of the place of purchase.. So just carry your hard drive to the nearest service/customer support centre.. Like said above, don't forget to carry your purchase receipt..