Sign in with
Your question

Which is better mobo (Asus or Gigabyte) and why

Last response: in Motherboards
July 27, 2009 6:26:24 PM

i wanna know which is better asus or gigabyte and why

please gus make your review and tell me

Becuse i see most of the people that by i7 buy asus mobo with it so why they did'nt choose gigabyte or any other mobo

More about : mobo asus gigabyte

July 27, 2009 7:40:01 PM

I chose the Asus P6T. Why? It was on sale, it is an overclocking monster. I have no experience with Gigabyte on the lga1366 platform.
I had been using Gigabyte boards for my lga775 machines.
This topic will surely start a flame war! That being said, You can not go wrong with the Gigabyte or the Asus, both are quality motherboard manufactures.
July 27, 2009 10:21:50 PM

Quote:
I chose the Asus P6T. Why? It was on sale, it is an overclocking monster. I have no experience with Gigabyte on the lga1366 platform.
I had been using Gigabyte boards for my lga775 machines.
This topic will surely start a flame war! That being said, You can not go wrong with the Gigabyte or the Asus, both are quality motherboard manufactures.

am not after a war but i am after what is the best for some 1 when he need new mobo
2. yes they are good manufactures. but must be loser and winner if you know what i mean

3. i don't know about over clock much but from the word's you are said it i under stand that; these mobo can handel alot
4.and you said it p6t its an overclocking monster and you don't know about gigabyte platform(1366) i mean what if gigabyte better dose'nt these Ghange you opinion

coman people need information about that
July 27, 2009 11:55:14 PM

Look for features you want and reviews of specific mobos, it is hard to say one is always better than another.
!