Which is better mobo (Asus or Gigabyte) and why

i wanna know which is better asus or gigabyte and why

please gus make your review and tell me

Becuse i see most of the people that by i7 buy asus mobo with it so why they did'nt choose gigabyte or any other mobo
3 answers Last reply
More about which mobo asus gigabyte
  1. I chose the Asus P6T. Why? It was on sale, it is an overclocking monster. I have no experience with Gigabyte on the lga1366 platform.
    I had been using Gigabyte boards for my lga775 machines.
    This topic will surely start a flame war! That being said, You can not go wrong with the Gigabyte or the Asus, both are quality motherboard manufactures.
  2. Quote:
    I chose the Asus P6T. Why? It was on sale, it is an overclocking monster. I have no experience with Gigabyte on the lga1366 platform.
    I had been using Gigabyte boards for my lga775 machines.
    This topic will surely start a flame war! That being said, You can not go wrong with the Gigabyte or the Asus, both are quality motherboard manufactures.

am not after a war but i am after what is the best for some 1 when he need new mobo
    2. yes they are good manufactures. but must be loser and winner if you know what i mean

3. i don't know about over clock much but from the word's you are said it i under stand that; these mobo can handel alot
    4.and you said it p6t its an overclocking monster and you don't know about gigabyte platform(1366) i mean what if gigabyte better dose'nt these Ghange you opinion

coman people need information about that
  3. Look for features you want and reviews of specific mobos, it is hard to say one is always better than another.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Intel i7 Gigabyte