Requested url not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

APlowden

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
hello:

i am in need of help on message recieved "the requested url 8191/3252/25185-9 html was not found on this server. i get this message when i try to open youtube and facebook. if there is a fix please let me know.

thanks
lu

Solution
OK, now we are getting some details here. So the only sites that don't work are YouTube and Facebook and ONLY in Firefox, correct? This is a much different issue than what you posted originally. Try uninstalling Firefox, and re-installing it.

APlowden

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
thank you for answering me so quickly. i really appreciate that. i am illerate when it comes to computers. can you tell me word for word on how to do this. spoke with aol and they told me to clear cache but that didnt work. i did a deframent on saturday and that's when the problem started would that have anything to do with it. i did a recovery about 3 weeks ago and everything was fine until i ran the deframent on sat

APlowden

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
i did everything that you said. i did find 12 things that was wrong and cleared that up. but i am still getting the message as before on youtube and facebook. my restore system will not open and microsoft wont work.

APlowden

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
the microsoft fix it center will not work. it said that my computer is not compatible with my current system's configuration. yes i can get to aol and ie. i use firefox because i like that better and its faster then the others. also getting the urls not found and it is just on the firefox. i can get it on aol & ie. the system restore does'nt do anything. it will not open at all.
thank you so much for trying to help me i really appreciate it.

OK, now we are getting some details here. So the only sites that don't work are YouTube and Facebook and ONLY in Firefox, correct? This is a much different issue than what you posted originally. Try uninstalling Firefox, and re-installing it.

Solution

APlowden

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
thank you so much for your help but what i did was another recovery and that fixed everything including the system restore. it works very well at this point. the url not found is not there anymore. thanks again.

lu

Status
Not open for further replies.