Best Features of TS2 University?

What Do you like best about it?

I haven't gotten it yet, but hope to soon - so I'm wondering what I
should expect.

On 5 Mar 2005 06:13:03 -0800, "Fabala the Green"
<angelicpsychox0@aol.com> wrote:

>What Do you like best about it?

The college lifestyle... the zombies... the lockable doors...
pooltable, musical instruments, the bonfire, watersprinkler, all the
exercise equipment, the new mirror that covers the whole upper part of
the wall.. and if you place them side by side they look seamless over
a bathroom counter... very cool.

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:28:44 +0100, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 5 Mar 2005 06:13:03 -0800, "Fabala the Green"
><angelicpsychox0@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>What Do you like best about it?
>
>The college lifestyle... the zombies... the lockable doors...
>pooltable, musical instruments, the bonfire, watersprinkler, all the
>exercise equipment, the new mirror that covers the whole upper part of
>the wall.. and if you place them side by side they look seamless over
>a bathroom counter... very cool.

Oh, and having a greek house is really cool... pushing pledges around
is fun. And the new multi-story arches and doorways! I'm sure there's
more lol

"Fabala the Green" <angelicpsychox0@aol.com> wrote in message
> What Do you like best about it?
>
> I haven't gotten it yet, but hope to soon - so I'm wondering what I
> should expect.

My very most favourite thing is the way the Sims can play music together. I
love the insturments too and I wish there were even more.

The hang out interaction is also a neat fast way to make friends.

Gareeth

<nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 5 Mar 2005 06:13:03 -0800, "Fabala the Green"
><angelicpsychox0@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>What Do you like best about it?
>
>The college lifestyle... the zombies... the lockable doors...
>pooltable, musical instruments, the bonfire, watersprinkler, all the
>exercise equipment, the new mirror that covers the whole upper part of
>the wall.. and if you place them side by side they look seamless over
>a bathroom counter... very cool.

I really like the mirrored walls, and the new excerise equipment.

Now the sims can have a "real" gym : )

SF

nicole

I agree..the musical instruments. I put the drum, bass & lead guitar
together today and it was so cool LOL If only there was a microphone! Is
there? I just started playing Thursday.

Anyway..I like the new interactions..like pillow fight. They'll be on the
lawn and suddenly pull a pillow from I don't know where and start swinging
at each other.

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg

"Nicole" <smeggy387-nicky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I agree..the musical instruments. I put the drum, bass & lead guitar
>together today and it was so cool LOL If only there was a microphone! Is
>there? I just started playing Thursday.

The piano can be played with those too. No vocal thing at this point. Maybe
someone will hack that.

Gareeth