Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Looking for Azimuth and elevations for directv

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 4:17:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

I am looking for the azimuth and elevations for Directv birds in the
Rochester, NY area.
Also, how many? only 2 at 119 & 110?

Thanks.
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 5:44:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

"D.M." wrote:
>
> I am looking for the azimuth and elevations for Directv birds in the
> Rochester, NY area.
> Also, how many? only 2 at 119 & 110?

It's all in the set up function on your receiver.
Enter your zip code and it tells you all ya need to know...azimuth,
elevation, and tilt/skew for all three birds.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 4:55:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

I don't have a reciever, this is just to satisfy my own curiosity.




"Dust off" <"The original"@home.product> wrote in message
news:41445334.C987A7B2@home.product...
> "D.M." wrote:
> >
> > I am looking for the azimuth and elevations for Directv birds in the
> > Rochester, NY area.
> > Also, how many? only 2 at 119 & 110?
>
> It's all in the set up function on your receiver.
> Enter your zip code and it tells you all ya need to know...azimuth,
> elevation, and tilt/skew for all three birds.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 4:55:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

D.M. <notme@notnow.com> wrote:
> "Dust off" <"The original"@home.product> wrote:
> > "D.M." wrote:
> > > I am looking for the azimuth and elevations for Directv birds in
> > > the Rochester, NY area.
> > > Also, how many? only 2 at 119 & 110?
> > It's all in the set up function on your receiver.
> > Enter your zip code and it tells you all ya need to know...azimuth,
> > elevation, and tilt/skew for all three birds.
> I don't have a reciever, this is just to satisfy my own curiosity.

The 110/119 birds, for a dish500 dish, are at 238 deg azimuth, 28 deg
elevation, 122 deg skew, according to
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/products/installatio...
If you want to know 61.5 or 148, download the app.

Good luck with the trees.

--
Huey
!