Adult satellite - Spice Extreme Channel

Hi
I'm looking for some advice on receiving the above channel in the UK. I
need to know if I can obtain the channel without a Sky subscription - I have
a digi box and dish but no longer subscribe to Sky. The channels website
states it is available for £9.99 per month but it doesn't specify if you
need to be an existing Sky subscriber. I have e-mailed th e website but
have had no reply.

Hope someone can advise. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about adult satellite spice extreme channel
  1. Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

    I don't know about the UK but I get Spice on Echostar 6/8 @ 110.0W

Satellite TV Home Theatre