My printer is printing blank documents

lilrush4206

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
I have recently installed brand new ink cartriges for my Epson all in one printer. Prior to installing a new ink cartrige, I had never had problems with my printer. Since though, my printer will not print documents(it prints blank sheets of paper) it also prints photo's in negative settings. I've tried restoring all setting to the factory settings and NOTHING is working.

daship

Distinguished
Thats why I only use laser printers.

Did you pull the tape off the new cartidges before you put them in? Did you force anything manually that shouldn't have been forced?

lilrush4206

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
no, I did not remove the tape from the cartridges, and I had a male friend install them to avoid something like this..me and technology just don't go hand in hand. But the fact that it prints pictures, just negatively, makes me think it has something to do with the settings.. as for printing blank documents, I cannot figure it out. I've read the directions over and over to see if I missed something. I don't really know too many ways you can screw up a printer as long as the ink catridges were installed properly.