user passwords2

May 8, 2004 1:17:33 AM

I can't get "user passwords2" to bring up the dialogue box. Can anyone
suggest what might be the problem?

Thanx

More about : user passwords2

Anonymous
May 8, 2004 1:17:34 AM

Try typing "control userpasswords2" without the quotes and press enter.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Capt" <capttodd@charter.net> wrote in message
>I can't get "user passwords2" to bring up the dialogue box. Can anyone
> suggest what might be the problem?
>
> Thanx

Anonymous
May 8, 2004 5:24:54 AM

You found the answer for it. Thanks, Michael!

"Michael Solomon (MS-MVP Windows Shell/User)" <user@#notme.com> wrote in
message news:eX3Mt2JNEHA.628@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Try typing "control userpasswords2" without the quotes and press enter.
>
> --
> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
> Windows Shell/User
> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
>
> "Capt" <capttodd@charter.net> wrote in message
> >I can't get "user passwords2" to bring up the dialogue box. Can anyone
> > suggest what might be the problem?
> >
> > Thanx

Anonymous
May 8, 2004 5:40:12 PM