user passwords2

I can't get "user passwords2" to bring up the dialogue box. Can anyone
suggest what might be the problem?

Thanx
3 answers Last reply
More about user passwords2

    Try typing "control userpasswords2" without the quotes and press enter.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Capt" <capttodd@charter.net> wrote in message
    >I can't get "user passwords2" to bring up the dialogue box. Can anyone
    > suggest what might be the problem?
    >
    > Thanx

    You found the answer for it. Thanks, Michael!

    "Michael Solomon (MS-MVP Windows Shell/User)" <user@#notme.com> wrote in
    message news:eX3Mt2JNEHA.628@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
    > Try typing "control userpasswords2" without the quotes and press enter.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    > Windows Shell/User
    > Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
    > DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
    >
    > "Capt" <capttodd@charter.net> wrote in message
    > >I can't get "user passwords2" to bring up the dialogue box. Can anyone
    > > suggest what might be the problem?
    > >
    > > Thanx

    You're welcome.

    --

    > You found the answer for it. Thanks, Michael!
    >
    > "Michael Solomon (MS-MVP Windows Shell/User)" <user@#notme.com> wrote in
    > message news:eX3Mt2JNEHA.628@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
    >> Try typing "control userpasswords2" without the quotes and press enter.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    >> Windows Shell/User
    >> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
    >> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
    >>
    >> "Capt" <capttodd@charter.net> wrote in message
    >> >I can't get "user passwords2" to bring up the dialogue box. Can anyone
    >> > suggest what might be the problem?
    >> >
    >> > Thanx

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP