fundementals

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
I have a new TPower I45 Motherboard that on power up displays error code E1. Orientation of error code as E1 rather than 13 based on LED dots at the bottom and in same orientation as the text "CPU Tempture". I can't find reference to E1 anywhere in the manual or on the web, no response from the supplier (scan.co.uk) or Manufacturer. Can anyone help?

fundementals

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
Bios errors on this motherboard appear in the tempreture output LED display on the motherboard. No beeps accompany it.

Thanks for your help.

mrjack711

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but this is really pissing me off at the moment.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

I've installed the motherboard with a Q6600 CPU and 4GB 800Mhz RAM, it works the first few times it boots, and then for some reason it doesn't post and gives me an E1 error on the LED display on the board.

Has anyone come across this before?

If i wipe the CMOS settings it works again for a few reboots and then fails again.

mrjack711

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
Damn.

Did you ever try and contact Biostar support?

I've contacted them 3 times now and got no reply. It's ridiculous.

ije71

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
My i45 failed to boot and displayed F2, couldnt find any reference to that code so i pulled my memory (4x1gb sticks) and tried 1 at a time. It turns out 2 of the 4 sticks have gone south, 1 of them gives F2 code and the other displays D6 so i'm down to 2 gb of memory. The i45 is crap at detecting memory so if you can clear cmos and get into your bios and manualy set your ddr speed, voltage and timings that could help unless of course your memory is fried.