My processor light is not blinking

dsrtwmyn

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
Hello,
My processor light is acting strangely and so is my computer. When it's blinking all is well, but now and then (too often) it stops blinking and then my laptop locks up. Got any ideas for me?

dsrtwmyn

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011

Sorry Badge, I do not understand your witty reply!

I think that there is something wrong with my processor - but I don't know what to do next. Some help would be most welcome. Thank you.

No such thing as a processor light. Front Panel lights may include Hard Drive activity light, but no such thing as a MB processor light. Perhaps ask a friend or relative who knows nore about computers to help to diagnose the freezing problem. Or take the system to a tech. List the system specs if you expect further ideas.

dsrtwmyn

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011

I really appreciate the heads up on the correct name for this light. Perhaps it will help me in searching for a friendly answer to my problem. I am an old lady who speaks English living in rural Costa Rica where I do not have access to much help along these lines. I'm really at my wit's end and need a little help, not more computer speak that I do not understand. But thanks for the help you did give, even though it's gibberish to me.