Newsflash first baby died

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 6, 2005 10:12:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Sad day. My first sims baby from Brandi Broke's 3rd son. Died today aged 77.
He was platinum mood. While he was teach toddler for potty and then Reaper
came in with 2 dancers girls...

Got golden urn :(  he got 14 kids, he never saw his 14th because still in
pregnant plus have step 4 kids from wife cheat with other man total of 19
kids. Wheew

after he gone it so strange I missed him sooo much :(

More about : newsflash baby died

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 11:29:02 AM

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 07:12:45 GMT, "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de>
wrote:

>after he gone it so strange I missed him sooo much :(

LOL aww shucks... but his legacy lives on! 14 times over!
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 11:56:31 AM

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 07:12:45 GMT, "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de>
> wrote:
>
> >after he gone it so strange I missed him sooo much :(
>
> LOL aww shucks... but his legacy lives on! 14 times over!

funny how you can get attached.
March 6, 2005 12:58:35 PM

Wesley wrote:

> after he gone it so strange I missed him sooo much :(

Aww. My sympathies.
March 7, 2005 1:57:19 PM

"catherine lake" <raycatbella@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> was your wife still married to him when she had other sims baby?

yes first 13 babies then she went too secretly woohoo with other sims make 4
green babies and final 14th baby back to him before few days later he died,
yes he was elder can make baby LOL
March 7, 2005 1:58:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

mum still adult soon to be elder...
March 9, 2005 9:47:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

At least he lived a happy life, it sounds like it anyhow :o )
"Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
> Sad day. My first sims baby from Brandi Broke's 3rd son. Died today aged
> 77. He was platinum mood. While he was teach toddler for potty and then
> Reaper came in with 2 dancers girls...
>
> Got golden urn :(  he got 14 kids, he never saw his 14th because still in
> pregnant plus have step 4 kids from wife cheat with other man total of 19
> kids. Wheew
>
> after he gone it so strange I missed him sooo much :(

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 5:28:28 AM

Angie wrote:
> At least he lived a happy life, it sounds like it anyhow :o )
> "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
>
>>Sad day. My first sims baby from Brandi Broke's 3rd son. Died today aged
>>77.

How do you know their ages?

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Angie wrote:
>> At least he lived a happy life, it sounds like it anyhow :o )
>> "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
>>
>>> Sad day. My first sims baby from Brandi Broke's 3rd son. Died today
>>> aged
>>> 77.
>
> How do you know their ages?

Once they get to be elders, their age bar tells how many "days" old they
are, rather than how many days to the next age transition. Brandi Broke
lived to be 85 in my game.

Jeanie
!