Closed

Sims 2: Little tip to prevent burglary

Last response: in Video Games
March 6, 2005 12:57:02 PM

If your sim is rich, and you hate burglars, surround your whole
property with a continuous fence, but instead of putting on a gate,
build a tiny guard shack and place a burglar alarm. That way, as soon
as the burglar enters your property, the alarm will sound.
Alternately, place a gate, but run the fence in a couple of squares
and build the shack there.

All my rich sims use this method because when a thief steals my plasma
TV or some such and I get back either 2,200$ or nothing, I'm not a
happy camper!
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 5:59:58 PM

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> If your sim is rich, and you hate burglars, surround your whole
> property with a continuous fence, but instead of putting on a gate,
> build a tiny guard shack and place a burglar alarm. That way, as soon
> as the burglar enters your property, the alarm will sound.
> Alternately, place a gate, but run the fence in a couple of squares
> and build the shack there.

Same in Sims 1 - though there, at least, putting a hedge around the entire
lot, 'cept for an entrance (of course), then put a single wall with an alarm
facing the sidewalk near each of the pedestrian portals, is nice and easy.
(ie, burglar enters the lot and gets caught halfway to the only gap in the
hedge :)  Looks better than a fence, too.

September 18, 2010 3:02:55 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!