XP Pro installation modem error

After installing Xp Pro, it tells me that the modem is unplugged, it isn't. I had to uniinstall XP and reinstall 98SE to send this question. So my modem can't be unplugged. Any HELP out there?
1 answer Last reply
More about installation modem error

    Steve, does the Modem have WinXP Drivers?
    "Steve" <stksteve@inreach.com> wrote in message
    > After installing Xp Pro, it tells me that the modem is unplugged, it
    isn't. I had to uniinstall XP and reinstall 98SE to send this question. So
    my modem can't be unplugged. Any HELP out there?

Configuration Modem Windows XP