Is this good enough?

G

Is this PSU big enough for these products on this MOBO?

Future additions:
Video Card
Processor

Thanks guys, first post and I did cruise the forums a bit b4 I posted this... found a guy with a similar dilemma but an Intel processor a different mobo.

Quick outline:
K9A2 Platinum Motherboard
AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0Ghz (prob gonna overclock to 3.40+ if I can spare the power) <- Could some1 recommend me a good heatsink&fan below $40 that could handle some overclocking?
4GB 800 (PC2 6400) G. Skill Ram
HD4890 Radeon Sapphire Card
550W PSU (80% efficient -> supposedly can go up2 660W)
Also about 4 fans inside the case

A good 50 watt PSU would power your system (with a single video card). I just do not consider CM's as particularly good PSU's.

And the fact that there are no real specs posted on newegg does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling. Here's what I mean: notice that when you click the "Specifications" tab, the important specs (current outputs) are missing. That's not newegg's fault. All they do is copy what the manufacturer gives them.

If I am shopping on newegg, and I don't see what I regard as basic specs, I keep looking. I will not look on their website for basic specs.

G

Thanks for the quick reply guys, well I'm currently not in the market for a new PSU if possible... and I got an awesome deal on that mobo and it'll last me for a while (sticking with it ^^).

Also, jsc, I remember the specs being there when I bought it a year ago (had to check if it had all the necessary cables, no need for Cooler master to update a deactivated item I guess, I DON'T mean to defend cm lol).

Thanks for the fan recommendation, a good looking fan and right in my price range! Although if my PSU is iffy on handling the new equipment Ill wait on my M4 airsoft rifle and just buy a 800w psu for when I later upgrade my system.

Thanks again, and Ill just check my case to see if the fan fits. :D