Running not valid Win32 applications

Dear Friends,

I am using WindowsXP Professional and trying to run an
application, everytime the windows is returning the
message that its not a valid Win32 application.

I tried to resolve it through program comptibility wizard
but could not succeed.

Can anyone tell me how to fix the problem and how can I
rung non Win32 applications on my pc.

Regards
1 answer Last reply
More about running valid win32 applications

    Khalid wrote:
    > I am using WindowsXP Professional and trying to run an
    > application, everytime the windows is returning the
    > message that its not a valid Win32 application.
    >
    > I tried to resolve it through program comptibility wizard
    > but could not succeed.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me how to fix the problem and how can I
    > rung non Win32 applications on my pc.

    Answer in Newsgroups:

    What is the application?

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Configuration Win32 Microsoft Windows XP