The startnow toolbar add-on from unknown publisher how to remove?

CBA

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2011
Hello,
whenever I click blueE to get online. It's automatically pop up "The StartNow Toolbar Add-on from unknown publisher is ready to install" Would you help me to remove it. Thank you very much

1. Go to Control Panel and uninstall If.Startnow.com Tool Bar from Add/Remove Programs list.

2. Remove If.Startnow.com Tool Bar add-on from your browsers. For example, on Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” and choose “Manage Add-ons”, click “Add-ons and Extensions”, and then remove If.Startnow.com Tool Bar from the list. On FireFox, click on ”Tools” and choose “Add-ons”, click “extentions” and then remove “If.Startnow.com Tool Bar”.

3. If you still see If.Startnow.com Tool Bar on your browsers, check the following directories and remove If.Startnow.com Tool Bar associated files:
C:\Program Files\
C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Application Data\
C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\[you can clear the whole folder]
C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Temp\[you can clear the whole folder]

4. Open “Registry Editor” and remove If.Startnow.com Tool Bar from the following items:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\

5. Clear your internet history records, internet temp files and cookies.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie8-windows_xp/i-want-to-know-how-to-completely-remove-startnow/768581c2-5488-4ddf-9202-2259552e5a4a