ATI All In Wonder TV Tuner Problems

idk0330

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
I have an ATI AIW 2006 card. It has a built in tv tuner and i have been tryiung for months to try and find the software to use it. I've tried third part tv tuner applications to no avail. I've tried ATI multmedia center to no avail. Someone please help.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
I have an older AIW.. I think its the 9600 series.. Its in the system I built for my parents a few years ago and I had to make myself a note so that I can install them correctly the next time.. The trick is to install ALL of the ATI software, ONLY in the order it tells you to install it. Also, I have heard of people having trouble with the new software available from the site because it still needs to original software install disc to validate.. I dont have that original disc anymore, but I havent had a problem with the updated software from the ATI site, assuming I follow ATIs instructions to the T. Its a real pain in the ass.. Good luck.

trlumsden

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
:bounce: Yeahhhh, this is for all you people having trouble with the ATI 650 usb tv tuner.[/b]Mine stopped working last night and what I found was: Uninstall....clean out registry for left-overs....unplug tv wonder for 5 minutes.....re-plug-in....install software.....search for and install new vista driver........voila' it works again.