Sign in with
Your question
Solved

DELETED PARTITION NOW CANT BOOT!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!

Tags:
  • Drivers
  • Partition
  • Boot
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
July 29, 2011 7:14:09 PM

ok i was being stupid and trying to wipe my memory clean so i used my windows xp cd and deleted my partition :pfff:  and now

when i boot up it says "disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter" :fou:  and when i boot from xp cd and try to install

windows it says i cant f3 to restart.. :sweat:  i need help i need some type of os and boot i dont care what either windows me,

windows xp, windows 98, jus something to make me boot up
ANY IDEAS ????????

More about : deleted partition boot

a b \ Driver
July 29, 2011 9:25:08 PM

Ubuntu works well, runs most Windows programs, and is FREE and legal for you to download and install.
m
l
July 29, 2011 9:45:55 PM

so do i find a ubuntu.iso burn it and boot from it
m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
July 31, 2011 12:53:41 AM

Yes, you can download Ubuntu from unbuntu.com and burn the ISO to a disc and boot from that.
m
l

Best solution

August 1, 2011 2:16:32 PM

Try to put your Hard drive in other station as slave and use find and mount software to recover the deleted partition. You can use this tutorial to do it...

http://www.tekkianswer.com/2011/08/how-to-recover-delet...
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 1, 2011 2:21:16 PM

chrisg8p said:
ok i was being stupid and trying to wipe my memory clean so i used my windows xp cd and deleted my partition :pfff:  and now

when i boot up it says "disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter" :fou:  and when i boot from xp cd and try to install

windows it says i cant f3 to restart.. :sweat:  i need help i need some type of os and boot i dont care what either windows me,

windows xp, windows 98, jus something to make me boot up
ANY IDEAS ????????

Try using 'Toolstar Drive Repair' it will 'undelete' your deleted partition
m
l
August 1, 2011 7:58:54 PM

thanks guys ill try both
m
l
August 11, 2011 3:20:23 PM

Best answer selected by chrisg8p.
m