University: Scholarships

Hogan Award for Athletics -- Level 8 or higher Body Skill -- s750
Bain-Gordon Communications Fellowship Level 8 or higher Charisma Skill
-- s750
Kim Metro Prize for Hygenics -- Level 8 or higher Cleaning Skill --
s750
London Culinary Arts Scholarship -- Level 8 or higher Cooking Skill --
s750
Will Wright Genius Grant -- Level 8 or higher Logic Skill -- s750
Bui Engineering Award -- Level 8 or higher Mechanical Skill -- s750
Quigley Visual Arts Grant -- Level 8 or higher Creative Skill -- s750
SimCity Scholar's Grant -- A- or better in high school -- s1,000
Extraterrestrial Reparations Grant -- Abducted by aliens -- s1,500
Young Entrepreneurs Award -- Level 3 in teen career -- s750
Undead Educational Scholarship -- Teen is a Zombie -- s1,500
Phelps-Wilsonoff Billiards Prize -- Level 8 Pool Skill -- s1,000
Tsang Footwork Award -- Level 8 Dancing Skill -- s1,000
Orphaned Sims Assistance Fund -- Sim has no living parents -- s1,500

Pool skill is an invisible skill like dancing and yoga. The more you
do it the better they get, can do more trick shots etc.

Thanks for this, Guardian. I've been looking for a comprehensive list. :)

Chris

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hogan Award for Athletics -- Level 8 or higher Body Skill -- s750
> Bain-Gordon Communications Fellowship Level 8 or higher Charisma Skill
> -- s750
> Kim Metro Prize for Hygenics -- Level 8 or higher Cleaning Skill --
> s750
> London Culinary Arts Scholarship -- Level 8 or higher Cooking Skill --
> s750
> Will Wright Genius Grant -- Level 8 or higher Logic Skill -- s750
> Bui Engineering Award -- Level 8 or higher Mechanical Skill -- s750
> Quigley Visual Arts Grant -- Level 8 or higher Creative Skill -- s750
> SimCity Scholar's Grant -- A- or better in high school -- s1,000
> Extraterrestrial Reparations Grant -- Abducted by aliens -- s1,500
> Young Entrepreneurs Award -- Level 3 in teen career -- s750
> Undead Educational Scholarship -- Teen is a Zombie -- s1,500
> Phelps-Wilsonoff Billiards Prize -- Level 8 Pool Skill -- s1,000
> Tsang Footwork Award -- Level 8 Dancing Skill -- s1,000
> Orphaned Sims Assistance Fund -- Sim has no living parents -- s1,500
>

> Pool skill is an invisible skill like dancing and yoga. The more you
> do it the better they get, can do more trick shots etc.

Thankyou.

MM

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hogan Award for Athletics -- Level 8 or higher Body Skill -- s750
> Bain-Gordon Communications Fellowship Level 8 or higher Charisma Skill
> -- s750
> Kim Metro Prize for Hygenics -- Level 8 or higher Cleaning Skill --
> s750
> London Culinary Arts Scholarship -- Level 8 or higher Cooking Skill --
> s750
> Will Wright Genius Grant -- Level 8 or higher Logic Skill -- s750
> Bui Engineering Award -- Level 8 or higher Mechanical Skill -- s750
> Quigley Visual Arts Grant -- Level 8 or higher Creative Skill -- s750
> SimCity Scholar's Grant -- A- or better in high school -- s1,000
> Extraterrestrial Reparations Grant -- Abducted by aliens -- s1,500
> Young Entrepreneurs Award -- Level 3 in teen career -- s750
> Undead Educational Scholarship -- Teen is a Zombie -- s1,500
> Phelps-Wilsonoff Billiards Prize -- Level 8 Pool Skill -- s1,000
> Tsang Footwork Award -- Level 8 Dancing Skill -- s1,000
> Orphaned Sims Assistance Fund -- Sim has no living parents -- s1,500
>

> Pool skill is an invisible skill like dancing and yoga. The more you
> do it the better they get, can do more trick shots etc.

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hogan Award for Athletics -- Level 8 or higher Body Skill -- s750
> Bain-Gordon Communications Fellowship Level 8 or higher Charisma Skill
> -- s750
> Kim Metro Prize for Hygenics -- Level 8 or higher Cleaning Skill --
> s750
> London Culinary Arts Scholarship -- Level 8 or higher Cooking Skill --
> s750
> Will Wright Genius Grant -- Level 8 or higher Logic Skill -- s750
> Bui Engineering Award -- Level 8 or higher Mechanical Skill -- s750
> Quigley Visual Arts Grant -- Level 8 or higher Creative Skill -- s750
> SimCity Scholar's Grant -- A- or better in high school -- s1,000
> Extraterrestrial Reparations Grant -- Abducted by aliens -- s1,500
> Young Entrepreneurs Award -- Level 3 in teen career -- s750
> Undead Educational Scholarship -- Teen is a Zombie -- s1,500
> Phelps-Wilsonoff Billiards Prize -- Level 8 Pool Skill -- s1,000
> Tsang Footwork Award -- Level 8 Dancing Skill -- s1,000
> Orphaned Sims Assistance Fund -- Sim has no living parents -- s1,500
>

> Pool skill is an invisible skill like dancing and yoga. The more you
> do it the better they get, can do more trick shots etc.

It looks like you got the Prima guide.
If so, then take a look a pages 103-104
The Dorm Cheat: Editing and building Dorms.

To build one from scratch
Build a dorm on any empty lot.
Then enter this cheat code.
changlot-zoning dorm
Save the lot and exit.

To Edit a dorm
boolprop dormspecific-toolsdisabled false

Dorms building rules:
lockable door facing out.
Dorm rooms should only have one door.
Do not change the zoning of the lot after moving a sim in.

The Dorm must have:
ShinyTyme Cooktop
Counter islands
Dishwasher or sink in the same room as ST Cooktop.
Garbage can
lights
Phone
Sprinkler

The guide also tells how to add lots to the Specilty Lot Bin.

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> Hogan Award for Athletics -- Level 8 or higher Body Skill -- s750
>> Bain-Gordon Communications Fellowship Level 8 or higher Charisma Skill
>> -- s750
>> Kim Metro Prize for Hygenics -- Level 8 or higher Cleaning Skill --
>> s750
>> London Culinary Arts Scholarship -- Level 8 or higher Cooking Skill --
>> s750
>> Will Wright Genius Grant -- Level 8 or higher Logic Skill -- s750
>> Bui Engineering Award -- Level 8 or higher Mechanical Skill -- s750
>> Quigley Visual Arts Grant -- Level 8 or higher Creative Skill -- s750
>> SimCity Scholar's Grant -- A- or better in high school -- s1,000
>> Extraterrestrial Reparations Grant -- Abducted by aliens -- s1,500
>> Young Entrepreneurs Award -- Level 3 in teen career -- s750
>> Undead Educational Scholarship -- Teen is a Zombie -- s1,500
>> Phelps-Wilsonoff Billiards Prize -- Level 8 Pool Skill -- s1,000
>> Tsang Footwork Award -- Level 8 Dancing Skill -- s1,000
>> Orphaned Sims Assistance Fund -- Sim has no living parents -- s1,500
>>

>> Pool skill is an invisible skill like dancing and yoga. The more you
>> do it the better they get, can do more trick shots etc.
>

> It looks like you got the Prima guide.
> If so, then take a look a pages 103-104
> The Dorm Cheat: Editing and building Dorms.
>
> To build one from scratch
> Build a dorm on any empty lot.
> Then enter this cheat code.
> changlot-zoning dorm
> Save the lot and exit.
>
> To Edit a dorm
> boolprop dormspecific-toolsdisabled false
>
> Dorms building rules:
> lockable door facing out.
> Dorm rooms should only have one door.
> Do not change the zoning of the lot after moving a sim in.
>
> The Dorm must have:
> ShinyTyme Cooktop
> Counter islands
> Dishwasher or sink in the same room as ST Cooktop.
> Garbage can
> lights
> Phone
> Sprinkler
>

> The guide also tells how to add lots to the Specilty Lot Bin.

I made a mistake.
There should not be a "-" in the cheats.
I typed them in as they are printed in the Prima guide.
It should read

boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false
and
changlotzoning dorm