Mobile Media Player 10 and Playlists

October 22, 2004 1:25:01 PM

Does anyone know how this crazy Mobile Media Player 10 works? For the life
of me, I can't figure out how to get or make a playlist on the PPC; I made a
playlist via Windows XP Player 10 and synched it to the PocketPC. The songs
came over but NOT the playlist.

I looked over and over in the help on Mobile MP 10 but can't figure out how
to make a playlist or ever transfer the playlist file itself from Player 10
on the desktop. Right now I am wishing I was back to Player 9.

Anyone got ideas on how to create a playlist on Mobile MP 10?

Tom
Anonymous
October 26, 2004 6:24:29 PM

I think you just have to use the Media Library, it seems to be ok.
Well I certainly can't find any playlist support, but the media library lets
you play albums, or entire artists, etc. I think its ok in most
circumstances

news:o nM7JqDuEHA.3476@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

!