Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Jerky and jagged mouse movement and registry errors?

Last response: in Toms Network
January 21, 2011 7:59:44 AM

I've been having some bad problems with jerky and jagged mouse movement for the past Two weeks, and after I downloaded a registry cleaner (CCleaner) and ran it, this problem disappeared.

I was terrified it was a hardware issue, or something wrong with the USB ports.

Can registry errors effect mouse movement? How else can registry errors effect your computer?

Is Piriforms "CCleaner" a popular and trusted program used by many people? How often should I clean and correct my registry?

Best solution

January 21, 2011 6:04:00 PM

Yes register errors could cause the problem you experienced. It is due to a busy CPU that is trying to find a program or has wrong settings to run a program.

CCleaner is a great trusted register cleaner which I only use when I still experience problems after have scanned for Maleware and Virus.

In a worst case senario a register error can lead to a computer not booting up anymore.

running CClean after having uninstalled multiple softwares to clean up leftover program entries.
January 22, 2011 7:53:10 AM

Emerald said:
Yes register errors could cause the problem you experienced. It is due to a busy CPU that is trying to find a program or has wrong settings to run a program.

CCleaner is a great trusted register cleaner which I only use when I still experience problems after have scanned for Maleware and Virus.

In a worst case senario a register error can lead to a computer not booting up anymore.

running CClean after having uninstalled multiple softwares to clean up leftover program entries.

Thank you!
Score
Related resources
January 22, 2011 7:53:18 AM

Best answer selected by ambam.
Score
Anonymous
January 30, 2011 11:57:32 AM

This topic has been closed by Grumpy9117
Score
!