S2U question about clothing

Does anyone know--do "young adults" wear the same clothes as adults, or
teens? I'd like to find some better clothes for my college kids than
what came with the game, but I'm not sure what to download. Also, I
wish they had at least given the girls *one* option of a one-piece
swimsuit! My sims are shy and modest, and just aren't bikini-type
girls! LOL

Laura

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know--do "young adults" wear the same clothes as adults, or
> teens? I'd like to find some better clothes for my college kids than
> what came with the game, but I'm not sure what to download. Also, I
> wish they had at least given the girls *one* option of a one-piece
> swimsuit! My sims are shy and modest, and just aren't bikini-type
> girls! LOL
>
> Laura
==
New Young Adult category has been added.

I think - without actually owning the game remember - that they have their
own clothes and that's why you can only see the Maxis ones. There's some
nice sleepwear stuff at Fantasy Sims:

http://www.twilightfantasy.com/sims/clothing/index.html

Some are listed under the adult clothing sections - don't ask me why.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know--do "young adults" wear the same clothes as adults, or
> teens? I'd like to find some better clothes for my college kids than
> what came with the game, but I'm not sure what to download. Also, I
> wish they had at least given the girls *one* option of a one-piece
> swimsuit! My sims are shy and modest, and just aren't bikini-type
> girls! LOL
>
> Laura

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:47:29 -0800, "JulyRaine"
<JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote:

>New Young Adult category has been added.

Which is kinda silly, since they have almost exactly the same
outfits... I thought they were the adult ones :-\