If only the i5-655k, i7-875k and i7-980x could be overclocked,
Total: 25 votes (5 blank votes)
- I would have bought an i5-655k, i7-875k or i7-980x.
- I still would have bought one of the other intel processors.
- 0 %
- I would have bought something else instead.
- I didn't buy a Clarkdale, Lynnfield, Bloomfield or Gulftown CPU.
- I have a: G6950, i3 530-560, i5 750-760, i7 920-930 or i7-970.
- I have a: i5 650-680, i7 860-870 or i7 940-960.
- I have a: i5-655k, i7-875k or i7-980x.
- 0 %
- I have something else.
- I overclock my processor.
- I don't overclock my processor.
- What mobo to cater for future CPUs, e.g ivy bridge, sandy-e or amd - Forum
- Sandy Bridge "CPUs" are OK! "Z68" What Do We Expect From It? - Forum
- What to expect from new sandy bridge cpus? - Forum
- What do you think?! Intel 2600k and other unlocked sandy bridge. - Forum
- I do not fully understand Ivy Bridge & Sandy Bridge - Forum