Who here is Jonesing for Star Trek?

r_manic

Administrator
As a long-time Star Trek fan (shhhhh), I'm getting more jittery as we get closer to May. The wait is really hard. :(

Who here will also rush to the nearest theater once the newest Star Trek movies begins its box-office run? Don't be shy now! :D

I don't know if I'd go that far. I'm a fan. I've seen and own every Star Trek movie, every season of TNG, DS9, and Voyager. I'm looking forward to the new one. But you won't see me dressed up like some nutz i've seen.

So I'm with you, sort of....

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
HOLY CRAP!!! yaya, i cant friggin wait. fan of every series except DS9 (blahhh)

yep, i got my midnight tickets this friday... or should i say thursday... hehehehehe

5 more days.....

r_manic

Administrator
Grrrr.... have a bunch of hard-core fan friends who got a copy from Paramount! (Their club was registered or something). In the words of my friend (who doesn't want to give away too much): If you're a real fan of the original series, the movie will take a bit getting used to. But overall, it's a very very nice reboot!

I wish May 8 were here already :(

pratik5

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
Do you want to get any idea related to Star Trek TV Show. Then I think you should search it through Online. Because from this way you can easily find any information related to this TV Show.