Am I the only one who hates the fact that the University students walk
so slow? That's why I threw all my elders into the bin! :)

Why'd they do that? When I was in college, I had to move fast to get
from class to class on time.

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

"Ayoka" <blackdollezine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Am I the only one who hates the fact that the University students walk
> so slow? That's why I threw all my elders into the bin! :)
>
> Why'd they do that? When I was in college, I had to move fast to get
> from class to class on time.

I just found a fix for that... don't know if it works, I got the zip but
haven't used it yet.
http://forums.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=57&page=3&pp=25&sort=lastpost&threadcategory=University+Only&order=desc&daysprune=-1
I searched for "University only"... some complaints there about the "walk"
and asking WHY???
Sage

It seems to work. Dustin Broke now stands upright and doesn't mope
everywhere. Lilith Pleasant still seems to mope down the stairs, but that is
about all.

MM

On 6 Mar 2005 14:35:05 -0800, "Ayoka" <blackdollezine@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Am I the only one who hates the fact that the University students walk
>so slow? That's why I threw all my elders into the bin! :)
>
>Why'd they do that? When I was in college, I had to move fast to get
>from class to class on time.

Y'know... I didn't even notice LOL... my students RUN to class! And if
they come in late it doesn't matter. And they run to final exams.

Ayoka wrote:
> Am I the only one who hates the fact that the University students walk
> so slow? That's why I threw all my elders into the bin! :)
>
> Why'd they do that? When I was in college, I had to move fast to get
> from class to class on time.

It's today's disenfranchized youths. They have no respect for
authority, no goals, no ambition, no moral compass. Things just aren't
what they used to be, I'm tellin' ya! When I went to school teachers
*whipped* us between class, and we thanked them for it, and, if they
were female and wore high-heeled boots, we tipped them.

--
--Cuth

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>Why'd they do that? When I was in college, I had to move fast to get
>>from class to class on time.
>
> Y'know... I didn't even notice LOL... my students RUN to class! And if
> they come in late it doesn't matter. And they run to final exams.

It does matter. I noticed they get less of the bar filled if they are quite
late.

Gareeth

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

Seems kind of natural for the Pleasant Girls, they're only happy fighting or
"moping"... (hehe) Dustin can get "straightened out" if you work on him...
he turned out great in my First Game. He married one of the Pleasant girls
(forget which one) and even She lost her attitude!
Sage